Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Self Expression

Before I tell you what happened last Saturday at Bloggers United 5 event
I would like to share with you first my outfit and my friends outfit at Bloggers United 5, it is also a celebration for personal style and expression, this is the event where your style is appreciated.


Lea Rafio
Top: MANGO | Skater skirt: RedHead | Bag: SM | Shoes: Rusty Lopez | Watch: TIMEX

I know, skater skirt is much better with heels but if you're going in this kind of event and if you really want to enjoy and! if you don't have a car, I suggest not to wear heels.  

Janine Lim
 Top: Just G | Shorts: Forever 21 | Bag: Chanel | Shoes: Cotton On

 Lawrence Garcia
Polo: H&M | Pants: Human | Socks: UNIQLO | Shoes: GH |
Watch: Giorgio Armani

Markie Bernardo
Top: TOPMAN | Pants: Forever 21 Men | Watch: Michael Kors | Shoes: Doc Martins

Lea
xx

No comments: