Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Make up review: the Juicy Colors x TC

 One of my sponsors gave me some of her awesome, fab and best seller makeup  and now they're my super favorite! Especially the NYX Long Lash Mascara, NYX Liquid Eye Liner and the Wet n Wild Blush on, I don't need them to apply over and over again 'cause it really stay and stick on your face. Actually, this are the makeup that I used when I went out with my friends, I applied it at about 2:30PM, came home 7AM (the next day) its still on even if its a slight faded. Anyway here's the review of the my "must-have and my fave makeup" all from the Juicy Colors.
 This! I really love this NYX Long Lash Mascara I only apply this once and it gave me a surprise. It has a dual purposes, it lengthen your eyelashes and strengthen it at the same because it has rejuvenating formula that leads to thick eyelashes but not much of volume and it comes in a sleek, simple, black color and compact tube packaging. I'm liking the wand! yeah, the wand is small and easy to use, really fit for my little cutie hands lol and occupied small space on your bag. Another I like about this mascara is being drug-free and dermatologically approved, yup! very safe. Also, this mascara keeps my lashes soft, it won't make my lashes stiff and looks natural on my eyes but there's an impact the problem is this is not waterproof. NYX Long Lash Mascara is available in a variety of shades such as brown , dark brown ,black , electric blue , navy but I prefer black.

This is actually my first liquid eye liner. I'm not really into any liquid eye liner because I am a bit scared to apply it on my eye lids but since a lot of ladies are using it and always asking if someone have a liquid eye liner, I got an interest so I tried this NYX Liquid Eye Liner still from the Juicy Colorsat home first 'cause I'm not comfortable wearing it outside :)) Anyway, it guarantees you a dramatic lining on your eyes, fast drying, waterproof and because of its high quality thin tip brush it gives my eyes much intense but flawless black line on my eyelids and draw even the thinnest lines on my eye lids. The felt tip liner of NYX Liquid Eye Liner is relatively hard when you applied but it gives exact line that you want because it is easy to use and control. Well, I must say this is friendly user eye liner. Good for starter.

Sorry for this mess, I already used this na kasi last night.

 Anyway, this Beautyuk Eyeshadow Palette No. 4 that the Juicy Colors gave to me, I can tell that I am totally blown away to happiness and I am head over heels in love with this shades. I am really attracted to natural and earthy colours because it pull my eyes into natural look as well as smoky evening look if you want, I tried last night the smoky evening look and I love it, it blend so perfect! and they last a pretty long time on my eye lids. You should give it a try.

Hello to my favorite brand! Wet n Wild Blusher Heather Silk 832E and finally I have you na, I heard all good stuff about this blush on and I can't wait to try it on. I think the brush is somewhat scratchy but its okay its still good in blending and can help when you're in occasion when you don't want to bring a separate brush but I still prefer not using it :)) Also, I heard that this blush on has a staying power and really stay throughout the day and still on nicely. 

Wet n Wild Lipstick 502A Dark Pink Frost is perfect to wear anytime! This is a very pretty dark pink shade with a little touch of gold and a sheer pink add on but this kind of lipstick can last only for 2 - 4 hours.

  eos Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm Sphere is the best lip balm I've ever used since I started using lip balm so thank you the Juicy Colors for introducing this to me. I can't go without this, I swear. I got hooked with this, first because of its packaging I find it really cute and the color then the it moisturise, not waxy, light scent and very light when you applied it on your lips. 

You can purchase all of them through online here the Juicy Colors


Lea

xx

No comments: