Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BLOGGERS UNITED 5

Hello guys! :) 
It happened again. I wanted to share with you my Bloggers United 5 experience last Saturday at SMX Convention Center Function Room 3. Of course it was a blast! Super fun. Lots of games, music and surprises.


For those who do not  have any idea what is Bloggers United well, this is the event where you can meet, interact and take a photo with your favorite blogger. Style bloggers also opened their closets in a big bazaar for their readers and very affordable, from P20-P2000! Bongga diba? :))

View inside function room 3

 Eating time!

Corndog!!! A hotdog coated with fries. 1st in the Philippines! This is actually my friend's business (Markie Bernardo) and since he know Seph Cham he ask for help to advertise his business. So we brought 20pcs of this and share it to other top bloggers and sad to say yung iba hindi nabigyan, so next time. And clap! clap! they like it, good feedback! :)  I hope you guys try it too. They're located at SM Mall of Asia, Sta. Mesa and SM North.
David Guison | Dani Barretto | Mikyle Quizon | Vern Enciso
Cheyser Pedregosa | Seph Cham | Tracy Ayson and her friend
Lea Rafio (Me) | Camille Co

Seph, Trice and my best Markie :)

Cheyser Pedregosa

He's happy kasi ako nagbigay. Hahaha! I'm just kidding.

Ate Aisa Ipac, "The busy girl". I've been looking for her to give this.

Vern Enciso

 Mikyle Quizon

 My chinita friend! Love her so much! Janine Lim

Dani Barretto

Camille Co


That's all! :)) Can't wait for next BU6.

Lea
xx




No comments: