Monday, October 28, 2013

What's on my Instagram? #OOTD

Long time no post!!! really long Hahaha! I know. Sorry :))
I've been busy the whole 1st semester because... I'm a graduating student!!! Lol that's why I have to work hard and keep focused in school but still sometimes I have lazy days hihi. And I can say that next sem will be my last sem. I'm so happy! :)) Uhmm.. okay sorry, enough with sharing.

Because I don't have free time to work on my outfit posts, I gathered all my #OOTD's from my Instagram and decided to post here. So here it is and let me share it to you people.


 Sleeveless midriff: Vetements Manila
High waist shorts: True Love
Bohemian like kimono: White Spring (from the thrift shop)
Shoes: Torry Burch
Wrist watch: Timex
Stylish bond: Goody

I didn't wear it in any occasion I just got excited to mix and match the kimono that I found from the thrift shop that only cost Php150 and the kimono that I saw that look likes this cost Php3k at Topshop. Don't judge the thrift shop, it is a really nice place. So here's the outcome. I guest this style has a touch of Bohemian ensembles and I really love it and I can conclude that I am getting cray cray about Bohemian looks and kimonos.

Muscle tee: Androgyne Manila
Cross leggings: Androgyne Manila
Boots: Primadona
Sweater: Penshoppe
Bag: SM Department Store

Let's "Bang On Style" I think that what's my outfit says?
Sometimes I don't want to wear girly girl,like wearing shorts and skirts and just go with no worry about conformity but still edgy and fashionable. This cross leggings and muscle tee is a total grunge edge outfit. 

Top: Options
Cotton leggings:SM Department Store
Sneaker wedge:S&H
Bag: SM Department Store
Wrist watch: Timex

"Simple and great" is casual outfit. The day that I wore this outfit is the day of being lazy me, so I decided to wear something comfortable and no worries temperature of SM mall, sweatshirt + leggings paired it with sneaker wedge with animal print gives a little details to the whole outfit.

Both dress from Shopaholic
Shoes: Torry Burch
Belt: Girl Shoppe

Pastel colors and flowers are girls best friends. I really love paste colors an flowers It gives me a total girly girl look and fresh. My red ballet shoes smoothly match the both dress that still emboss dress and its details.


No comments: