Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brighten Your Day

All we know every summer colored outfits is a trend. Well, we can still wear colored outfits even if not summer season but DUH!? colored and pastel outfits is much better to wear and recognize in summer. These perfectly colors really adds a touch of femininity to a casual outfit, no matter what color you choose but make sure it's still conducive in everybody's sight or complement well with your skin, that's why this is what I wore last Friday since it's our wash day and I have to meet my friends. If you notice I'm not wearing much beads or necklaces in my outfit kasi sa school lang naman ang gala ko and sa Starbucks :)) (di ko ma-english eh -_- LOL) but colored pastels can pop when you paired them a neutral accessories but mine I wore silver and a gold. Colors like this can be turn in so many style like you can be so girly, cute and preppy. Either way you style them, these colored and pastel staples is a 'must have' and don't forget to wear your confidence plus y.o.u lovely lady pull them off flawlessly! :)

Do you think my whole outfit screams "It's summer time!" ? :))



Top:Forever21, Pants:Levis, Shoes:Solemate, Watch:Casio, Bag:Parisian

xo,
 Lea :)

No comments: