Monday, April 29, 2013

Hipster

Yup! Another post hihi. Trying to be stick around in 
blogging again, hopefully *smiling while typing this* kasi naman nangingibabaw ang katamaran ni ateng *insert sad face* and maybe because
I'm tired from school and busy from school
Yeah, I blame school.. the reason is always school (ang hard ko lol)

Now let's talk about my new post.
This is what I wore today in school. A crop floral shirt and my favorite wax jeans. Actually, i just got this idea last night on Instagram from Katt Valdez and of course the Jenner sisters. This is a trend today for most teenager.


I wanna share something, the top that i'm wearing is older than me! haha. This is my older sister shirt and she gave me this when I was in high school hanggang na maging crop na sya for me (tumi-trending din) lol

Someone made me laugh while doing a pose.


What I did was I paired my crop shirt with not that much detail of floral and a slight high waist wax jeans and of course my first boots. Most of the outfit like this use a checkered polo but mine I used my blue and white polo as an alternative.



Top: Crissa, Wax Jeans: Surplus, Watch: G-Shock,
Necklace: Girl Shoppe, Boots: Primadona 

And there's opportunity came to me! *insert smiley face!*
This is another reason why I've been busy and I'm stressed last 2 weeks because! the President of our Institute ask me to submit my design for our OJT uniform and! surprisingly they liked my designs and the next day I looked for texture and now i'm just waiting for a news. So I guess I shall keep my finger crossed.

That's it! :)
Lea, xx 

No comments: