Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Feeling twenty-two

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you our video, we cover one of Taylor Swift's song title 22 which is everyone's theme song for this summer ( I know I know) it's my favorite too *smiley face* 


                   
                     22 - Taylor swift cover by FEU IA from Lea Rafio on Vimeo.
This is actually our Humanities project so we decided to upload it to Youtube. Anyway, we come up with this kind of video because we want to make our music video look natural since it is about the joys of being a 22 years old (we're only 19 years old but same way, right? :D) We picked this pop song because it is a fun anthem for young like us and very cute awesome song that's perfect for sleepover happenings and joy ride or just chillin' with your besties, agree? :)) And we think this song is oh-so-perfect theme song for our summer just having fun. By the way, they're not just my classmates but they're my real friends and in this video what we're doing is really happening in real life.

Yup, I dress like hipster which is my 'now' statement and it fits to our video. We dress independently and base on our taste.
1st photo: Top: DIY Taylor Swift inspired muscle tee | Shorts: DIY high waist shorts (Lee) | Denim Polo: Penshoppe | Boots: Primadona
3rd photo: Top: Oxygen | Shorts: Next | Flat shoes: Tory burch

xo, 
Lea
Instagram

No comments: