Saturday, April 27, 2013

Girl in Pink

Since Friday yesterday and we call it a wash day even if there's no such thing as 
"wash day" in FEU (I love breaking rules.. sometimes. Bad ass it is lol) 
decided to wear a very cute and girly colors which is pink and sky blue.
Pink and sky blue looks great on almost everyone. 
It will make your whole outfit spells young and fun that makes you looks like a candy 
and of course match it with your best smile :)
So this is what I wore..

Can you believe this dress worth P400  pesos?

Yup!!! You read it right :) 
You can stole Julia Barretto and Anne Curtis looks in just P400 pesos just pair with heels or flats still agreeable. I don't care if it is branded or not as long the clothing is in good quality, trendy and eye catching I will definitely purchase it right away! Anyway, I forgot the brand but I remember that this dress is made in Thailand. Their store is located at Farmers 3rd floor.

 Lakas lang maka-emote diba? Music video ang peg? Haha!

 Isang ngiting tagumapay!


 Watch: TIMEX and I purchased my colorful bracelet in Quiapo 
I forgot what's the name of the store :( :))

Sorry for my dirty flats -_- We went to Quiapo to change what I purchased.

Anyway, my flats are from Solemates
I know, it's very obvious that I'm a fan of Solemates brand 
because they offer wide selection of trendy, durable and affordable footwear
and I can say, I found my "Solemates".

NOTE: Sorry for the low quality photos. Captured this using phone camera.









No comments: