Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jiffy Trip: Experience the Past at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar

Long time NO POST!!!
I've been MIA relatively long because of school stuff but anyway, I'm back with my new post, my jiffy trip in Bataan (summer class asdjklmn! FYI, it's required no room for failing grades hihi) 

My favorite girls

So now let me share to you my super bitin trip in Bataan with my college bffs.. on our 2nd day we went to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan, it is a resort as if you traveled back in time (18th to early 20th century) because of their noble class mansions like House of Stone and Wooden Stilt that were once old and now restored in Las Casas. 1 hour walking tour shouldn't be missed as the staff explain and share the stories behind each house and you'll be amazed in every architecture. Here's our pictures! :)

Currently, there are 27 architecture in the site, each full of stories and history.




My queen size bed. Imma QUEEN! lol :D

 Feel like you're in different place and time.

 The Paseo de Escolta 
replica of commercial buildings in Manila back in 90's

I love bricks as my background

Top: Forever21 ,High waist short: from GH ,Slippers: Banana Peel

Accessories: Kabutingtings ,Watch: G-shock ,Sunglass: Sting unisex

 The Gazebo you can meet your special someone there :))


Left side view of the pool

 My favorite group pic <3 :)

 The Batis inspired pool


We trying to get a picture like Spring Breakers and name it as Summer Breakers 'cause our country don't have spring season :))

I'm feelin' like 22! :)


Tuma-Tumblr post lang :))) Pabayaan na haha!


The beach.


You can do endless recreational activities in the beach with your friends or family as your pass time :)



and here's my favorite shot.
I love love love sunset!!! :)

"It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream"

This is the 1st photo that I posted on my Instagram account :)

It's always nice to get away from the city and feel the salt air, be care free and young, laugh out loud with your friends, do crazy things and unforgettable scene, forget about school things and be happy without limit even in just a moment. Happy Summer and enjoy!!! 

Lea xx
:)






No comments: