Saturday, February 16, 2013

Live it UP!

We own the night, Yeah! as me and my friends attended the UP Fair 2013 last Tuesday held in the Sunken Garden of University of the Philippines. What did I wear-rrr? Hmm.. Skirt and a white t-shirt and some add-ons, here...

 Since I'm just wearing a plain white t-shirt I put something bright so neon is the answer.








and violet & gold bracelets to match my skirt.


forgot to remove my hanky :(


White plain shirt: Get Laud, Neon orange necklace: Kabutingtings, Skirt: Forever21, Boots: Primadona, Accessories: Aveelit, Wrist watch: Timex
-------------------------------
"Why Tuesday?" My friend checked the band line-up and they say Gloc 9 and Parokya ni Edgar will be performing on Tuesday so I was convinced, I like Parokya ni Edgar and Gloc 9 naman but actually, I'm not much "in" to our local bands so thought I'm not gonna enjoy the UP Fair but my friends are right and I was wrong, its awesome lalo nung lumabas si Gloc 9 and Parokya ni Edgar crowds get wild so the best talaga :)

The UP Fair is not just about the bands and slamming, there's also various stores, booths and rides that you can enjoy while waiting for your favorite band to perform. 

Hindi ko 'to na-try, ayaw kong mahilo :)))



The photobombers! :)))








 <3

The End :-)
 xx,
Lea

No comments: