Sunday, November 4, 2012

Paradise x Iloilo Day 3

Another unbreakable moment with my family and no one can beat that. We spend our day 3 at Bearland Paradise Resort, Tigbauan, Iloilo such a beautiful place and perfect to relax, for bonding and even your personal celebration. I will never forget this place, very remarkable view and it makes me comfy, paradise it is! =) They still do some part of resort to be more attractive yun nga kase bago pa lang sya.

 They provide you lots of things/activities such as their infinity pool, jacuzzi, kiddie pool, sun loungers, cabanas, pavilion, function room, restaurant, gym, billiards, cottages, jets ski, tennis court and beach volleyball.

Bearland Paradise Resort constructed just this year, January so its not yet populated kaya parang napaka private talaga.





we hug this place! 

my younger brother

and my cousin

oldies can manage the fun to =))

I know guys you know how much I admire Laureen Uy so I copied where she took her pic when she's in Bearland.

You should guys visit and come to Bearland if maiisipan niyong pumunta ng Iloilo such a lovely place :)