Thursday, November 22, 2012

WILD YOUNG.

Finally! Got time to update my blog. I miss! I've been busy watching The Vampire Diaries last week and let me tell you.. I am a certified addict to Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley =))) and of course in school, my school schedule is killing me seriously bored to death because of 3 hr.  break and 'til 9PM class. Lots of school work need to accomplish too but I survived, yes!

 Anyway, this is what I wore today in my one and only class. I really don't feel wearing my school skirt uniform this semester 
('em I weird? hindi naman siguro lol) so I decided to wear civilian and taduuh, it come up with this. What I did was I paired my animal print top to my skinny red to stand out the print. Ox Blood is a color of Spring 2012 and it pairs well with some cheetah prints. Usually we paired our animal print clothes to red, black or white.













presenting my big and thick lips lol =)))






  • Top: Bazaar
  • Jeans: GH
  • Shoes: B Club
  • Red Lipstick: Wet 'n Wild - The Juicy Colors
  • Cross necklace: Silverworks
  • Wrist and necklace: Girl Shoppe