Friday, November 2, 2012

AWKWARD x Iloilo Day 1.

This is what I wore yesterday, my day 1 here in Iloilo. I'm such a fan of American tv shows and one of them is Awkward which aired on MTV, ended their Season 2 and working for Season 3. If you guys familiar to that  MTV series, my outfit yesterday was inspired by Jenna Hamilton (Ashley Rickards) one of the main cast of Awkward, she's an unpopular student at her high school when the student body write an article about her suicide attempt which is not true.





  • Dress: Jag
  • Crop top: Crissa
  • Watch: Timex
  • Shoes: Tory Burch
  • Bag: Kimbel

 1st stop, the little Eastwood of Iloilo City, Plazuel de Iloilo beside SM Iloilo 



bazaar booth at the back of Plazuela de Iloilo.




And next stop... Esplanad




Third stop... had our dinner at RAMBOY 


 cousin

with my uncle