Saturday, October 27, 2012

Aztec Goes Wild

Aztec print invades our taste and imagination in our way of styling. Why? It's because of color and shape that makes it very eye catching and attractive. I feel  instantly fell in love the first time I saw the blazer that I purchased at f&h and that's what I wore last night at the event of Lee as they reveal their collection for spring-summer 2013. Yes! another quick outfit for that night because I'm not prepared and I was confused if I'll wear dress or this and I decided to wear shorts dunno why feel ko lang talaga :))) and look it expose my curves (WHAT!!?) haha YEAH! ;)












  • Aztec blazer: f&h
  • Inner sleeveless: Forever21
  • Black shorts: Jewels
  • Bag: Nine West
  • Ankle boots: Parisian
  • Watch: Timex
  • Accessories: Girl Shoppe and Divisoria

My very close friend Margarette Dacanay is with me in the event of Lee and witness the rebel, danger, trendy and coolness of Lee collection. So here's her outfit...






  • Top: Alyn Paige
  • Skirt: Forever21
  • Accessories: Everything from GH
  • Bag: Thrifted
  • Shoes: People Are People
One of the style armies of Lee is Jomari Dela Cruz and I'm proud because she's from FEU, so young talented, A for her design!