Monday, May 5, 2014

Daisy

Lately, it's all about daisy print and it's every girls favorite. I think daisy flowers are the new polka dot print. There's no no you don't have this kind of print inside your closet, because its a must have now :) I love them and I know you too, there's something in this print. It makes me look a vintage sweet chic, well it depends on how you pair, play and the kind of print.
Dress: Esprit Belt: SM Accessories Shoes: Memorata by CLN  Watch: Esprit

Big thanks to my beautiful friend slash make up artist Maine Manalo-Bruce for my make up mwa!
I don't think you will see this dress in any branch of Esprit because this is my sister's dress, its her high school dress days and my sister is now 33 y/o. Hahaha! She asked me if I want this dress and I said yes! uso yan ngayon! then hello big smile :))  and tadaah! I paired my dress a black belt with gold metal, sexy heels, a boy watch to add a bit of edgy and not so formal.

For another way of wearing this, you can also remove the belt for more day, flirty, fun 90s look and can be your go-to sundress or cover up while walking on the beach. I think its fun, fresh and young wearing this daisy flowers, it can be an alternative to our usual prints like polka, hearts, stripes and etc.  

Lea
xx


  

No comments: