Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Summer Music Festival To Remember (CloseUp)



Close Up throw another summer to remember for EDM fans last April 5 at Globe Circuit Events and this is my first time to go to their music festival. I was able to experience the epic-ness and the awesomeness of the event, thumbs up for them. Close Up brought some of the biggest local and international DJs, namely Martin Pulgar, Mars Miranda, Marc Naval, Ace Ramos, Helena, Alesso and Deniz Koyu just for Forever Summer 2014. I know enough how Close Up prepared for this event 'cause I follow them on Twitter and they asked their followers from different social networking sites, what would you like for this year event so everyone suggest and they followed. From the theme, DJs, food trucks and beach ideas. Very organized. Its not just a music festival for me but also its like you're in fashion event 'cause you'll see a lot of teens, young adults and adults that are very fashionable. 

So let me share to you how enjoy I am and who's with me..

 Oh they caught us. Group selfie!!!! :)

A local DJ to heat up


 We need fuel!

 The hot DJ is playin' ya! DJ Helena!

 We're drinking it the middle of the crowd.

And my main man is here!!!! Wooooh!
 Alesso my crush lol


So my best guy decided to put me on his shoulder. Perks of being a petite?hahaha! 


I should say that Close Up is another way bringing people closer together! and good job. We met new people there :)

Last photo. Headin' home.
I must say that this the best Close Up Forever Summer yet. Can't wait for the next!!! :)

Sorry for the quality of my photos. I just used my iPhone. 

Lea
xx 

No comments: