Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! 
This is the day that everyone showing their love and sweetness to their loved ones! Hihi so how's your day? I'm pretty sure you guys having the best of your life and making it so special with your loved ones :)and of course christmas is also about pigging out (woooh! foods are everywhere) and forget about your diet for awhile. Gifts! gifts! gifts! are the best! I received a lot and I know you too guys :) Christmas is one of my favorite day in my life, I feel loved and important because of the messages that I received from my family and friends and also to those who been part of my 2012. This christmas were incomplete my dad is not here because he's a seaman and has a contract to finish but then there's no reason to be sad just feel the presence of christmas. There's a lot of happenings that happened in my 2012 that I will never forget and I will never regret because it bold more who I am and its my choice so happy happy happy! :) So I'm ready for 2013!!!!! Yeheyyy! :)

So enough with drama 
and let me share you what I wore this christmas...
BTW! I got this dress in Bloggers United 4 I forgot to whom I purchased if I'm not mistaken she's a filipina-japanese, that's it.. here na :))  










  Floral dress: Glamour Studio, Ankle boots: Janeo, 
Black socks: Forever 21, Accessories: Kabutingting 
but the ring is from Girl Shoppe.

No comments: