Friday, December 21, 2012

Night 'til Day

The version of my night to day outfit. I wore this last night at my friend's birthday celebration just for her close friends only that's why I don't need to dress up much. And because my friends are so hyper and crazy like an angry cat I just need simple and comfortable outfit for that night because I know it's gonna be scruffy night for me and I'm such a hyper little girl too that I ended up having bruises =))) 

The shorts that I'm wearing is an old Lee jeans of my older sister before so what I did was I cutout the jeans and turned to short shorts and taaaduuh! it came up with this...

Sweater top (Penshoppe), DIY shorts short (Lee) 





Diamond necklace from 
Camille Co's booth, bloggers United 4 event.


 Accessories: Kabutingting (Spike & black bracelet), 
Aveelit (Silver round bracelet), Girl Shoppe (skull bracelet)

 Bag: friend's gift

Shoes: Solemate







friends outfit...


 Ariana Bagtas


 Markie Bernardo


Lawrence Garcia


No comments: