Saturday, February 9, 2013

Feb fave//idea

I'm back! but not for an outfit post (but soon, swear :)) that I'm wearing but an outfit ideas that pop out on my mind every time I'm online because I always look for an online shop and I want to share to you gals what they have so I make collage that can help you also in your styling. This post also for the COWS (Compulsive Online Window Shoppers) like me :))

(All of this are from Chicnova except the Casio watch.)
I don't really wear skirt like this and a deep u neckline most of the times because I only commute if I have hang-outs with my friends but if I really feel to wear this kind of outfit nagpapalit ako noh in my friends house nga lang haha! but I wear this kind of outfit too sometimes and I wear skirt when we use our car and I can wear whatever I like without judging, how I wish I can drive professionally now :((( OKAY! Sorry for long intoduction :))

Anyway, this outfit most of celebrities wear this in street like Rihanna, Rita Ora, Kendall & Kylie Jenner and of course with our favorite bloggers like Camille Co, Tricia Gosingtian, Patricia Prieto and our local celebrities that play, mix and match their own skater skirt because skater skirt is a "must have" clothes today! and you can style them in so different ways you can use them in casual, work, school, night out or even in a day. 


 Here in Philippines we already feel the summer (weeeee! for summer!) so I come up with this kind of outfit idea that really makes you feel crisp and cool with the (top) deep u neckline black tank with colorful skull prints and (skirt) black woolen skirt in skater style and kill them with your (boots) black suede heeled ankle boots with high flat form that makes you look rocky sexy chic at the same. Partner them a black structured clutch bag with skull detail and triple zip pocket and then finish your outfit by accessorize with the touch of golds golden chunky chain necklace with lobster fastening, (earrings)geometric earrings, (ring)cross-shape hole golden ring.
In night, you can add your denim jacket in your details if you feel cold or uncomfortable showing your shoulder or because of the deep u neckline of the top :) 

Let me know if you like this outfit idea of mine!
Just leave a comment below :)


No comments: