Monday, December 17, 2012

Bloggers United 4 x World Trade Center


The most awesome event of the year for the bloggers and for their lovely readers happened last Saturday and Sunday, at World Trade Center (December 15-16 2012). This is the fashion event that shouldn't be missed for those who love fashion. Fashion royalties are all present from blogosphere like  Divine Lee, Laureen Uy, Aisa Ipac, Kryz Uy, Patricia Prieto, Camille Co, Lissa Kahayon, Dani Barretto, Verniece Enciso, Vern Enciso, Cheyser Pedregosa, Tracy Ayson and many more. 

Readers got the chance to grab some clothes, shoes, bags and accessories from their favorite blogger in affordable price and I got one beautiful dress and accessories from my favorite bloggers, nice right?  =) 

Lots of loyal readers attended the event to shop and of course busy hunting their favorite blogger to take picture and have a little chit chatting with them. Bloggers are so nice! I'm so happy talking with them, as in :)))
So here's my picture with country's top blogger..

 With Dani Barretto. The tall, nice and talkative girl! :)) Swear! Sarap nya ka-chikahan ;)

 Cheyser Pedregosa is one of my top favorite blogger. 
Finally, I saw her in person :)

 Tracy Ayson

 everyone's crush... David Guison

 Gosh!!! One of my fave moment that day, when Divine Lee said to me "Girl! Bet ko yang top mo! :)" and I'm like OMG! Did she really say that and like my top? Ahaha! Ngiting tagumpay lang that time aketch =)) 

 hmmmmm... the hot and handsome Victor Basa

 Taraaay!!!! haha. Dream land it is to be 
with Patricia Prieto and Kryz Uy

 Fat face of mine!!! Gosh -_- haha but YES! She's pretty right? and nice smile :) with Lissa Kahayon.


 The Enciso sister! Verniece and Vern Enciso.

 This!!! Dunno what kind of facial expression is this <//3 Haha. I told her that she's tall and we laughed then she said, "I'll go down" nice noh? :)) Nicole Anderson


with Aivan Magno, another awesome guy I've met in the event! Kaloka ka-bond :)

That's it! That's what happened last Saturday as I attended Bloggers United 4. I know you enjoyed too like I did in the event =)and I hope you purchased some stuff from your favorite blogger because shopping for a cause is a big nice thing and easy and stylish way to help others in their needs, 12th World Bazaar Festival for the benefit of the ABS-CBN Foundation Inc.

No comments: